ATG Worldwide Forum
Welcome to ATG Worldwide's forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ATG Worldwide Forum
Welcome to ATG Worldwide's forum!
ATG Worldwide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB: .357 sig barrel for M&P compact (3.5" barrel)

2 posters

Go down

WTB: .357 sig barrel for M&P compact (3.5" barrel) Empty WTB: .357 sig barrel for M&P compact (3.5" barrel)

Post  groubert Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:26 pm

If anyone knows someone or has one no longer using, please let me know. Interested and they are on backorder everywhere and S&W won't sell them anymore (discontinued line but keeping reserve for warranty and LE/MIL issue).

Cell 330-692-0695

Tx in advance.

groubert

Back to top Go down

WTB: .357 sig barrel for M&P compact (3.5" barrel) Empty Re: WTB: .357 sig barrel for M&P compact (3.5" barrel)

Post  TangoDown Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Gary,

They're currently on backorder but you can order them from MidwayUSA. http://www.midwayusa.com/product/827560/storm-lake-semi-drop-in-barrel-smith-and-wesson-m-and-p-compact-357-sig-1-in-16-twist-358-stainless-steel

It's a Stormlake barrel but they work great from what I've heard by people who purchased one. They're currently on out of stock but you can backorder them and when they get them in they'll ship it right out. I've been contemplating getting one myself.
TangoDown
TangoDown

Back to top Go down

WTB: .357 sig barrel for M&P compact (3.5" barrel) Empty Re: WTB: .357 sig barrel for M&P compact (3.5" barrel)

Post  groubert Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Ordered it 2 weeks ago from Midway. Received email yesterday that they expect another 2 to 3 week delay but are backlogged with previous orders and my order is still likely to be bumped again.

So I put order in thru StormLake directly. Received email from them this morning that there will be at least a 8 week delay.

Brownell's is also out of stock.

Once Smith discontinued the caliber, no one appears to be in a rush to deliver.

And in all honesty, I just want it to make loud noise and big flash. Lol. Overpenetrates too much to safely use for CCW. Plus this isn't the proper category for a 40 vs 357 sig highjack. Lol.

In interim, I have it on backorder 3 different places. I may keep it at all 3 and sell the other two when arrive.

groubert

Back to top Go down

Post  TangoDown Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:27 pm

First dibbs on one of them LOL
TangoDown
TangoDown

Back to top Go down

Post  groubert Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Received notice from Midway yesterday that they had them back in stock. However, my backorder status expired after 60 days. By time I logged on to place in cart, they were on backorder again. Next shipment anticipated for 3/20. Oh, and .357 sig ammo went up as well... and the cheapest "target" stuff is all on backorder as well.

groubert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum