ATG Worldwide Forum
Welcome to ATG Worldwide's forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ATG Worldwide Forum
Welcome to ATG Worldwide's forum!
ATG Worldwide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oldest daughter deploying, Again. And her little sister Just starting BCT at FT Sill

2 posters

Go down

Oldest daughter deploying, Again. And her little sister Just starting BCT at FT Sill  Empty Oldest daughter deploying, Again. And her little sister Just starting BCT at FT Sill

Post  ohiosniper1 Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:01 am

Well here I go again. My oldest, an E4 promotible, in an SF group in Intell deploys again tomorrow. Still strange to see a female soldier with a Special Forces Combat Patch. Even more so when its your kid. She's supposed to make Sergeant 1 March.
Then enter the Problem Child.... My 18 yo duaghter. Been in troubles from the time she was 14. Fought with Mom and Dad for years. Moved out with a boy friend in the middle of the nite. Couple months pass. Moved back. Said her "sorries" after a trip to visit her big sister at FT Bragg. And tells us she inlisted for 6 years active duty Army....????? She left a week ago and in reception battalion as I type. Gonna be a drone opperator and now has SF "contacts" because she met Group Command Sergent Major at Bragg and may be "diverted" to Airborne then to Group with big sis if she makes it threw training. She called me and said "Dad! Are you gonna call your buddy at SORB (Special Operations Recruiting Battalion) for me like you did for Nicole?"..... (sigh) ........... And to add to the creepy she said "I love you" first time since she was 12.
First one I almost expected. My most recent "Private" is still catching me off guard.
Oh well, Like I said, here I go again.
Go Army
Airborne

ohiosniper1
ohiosniper1

Back to top Go down

Oldest daughter deploying, Again. And her little sister Just starting BCT at FT Sill  Empty Re: Oldest daughter deploying, Again. And her little sister Just starting BCT at FT Sill

Post  2g's Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:38 am

Hello,
Good to see your post. We talked rifles quite a while at the Family Range Day, though you may not recognize me from the avatar....or maybe! My first name is Gregg (hence, 2g's) and I'm afraid I've forgotten yours. I do remember the grin on your youngest when she shot Dad's gun! As for the older two, tell them that we thank them for their service and wish them safety and success.
Best wishes, Gregg
2g's
2g's

Back to top Go down

Oldest daughter deploying, Again. And her little sister Just starting BCT at FT Sill  Empty Re: Oldest daughter deploying, Again. And her little sister Just starting BCT at FT Sill

Post  ohiosniper1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:37 pm

Thanks for the welcome Gregg. And thanks for the well wished for the older 2. Youngest is doing well too. And ore happy now that she has her own rifle. I figured a .22LR would be more suited to her than Dad's 5.56. For now anyway.
Oldest daughter deploying, Again. And her little sister Just starting BCT at FT Sill  226325f6-bcbe-4d59-b9e7-fb3e6d926f2b_zpsd7411cd7
ohiosniper1
ohiosniper1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum